Interventions come at a time when individuals are typically in crisis. CAST specializes in various intervention techniques, including workplace, corporate and family interventions. A professional interventionist caters the intervention to the needs of the identified person, offering a controlled, objective and non-judgmental approach. Whether the identified person is a business associate, family member or loved one, each intervention will be tailored specifically to allow the highest possible chance of success. An intervention can help overcome the denial and delusion of the addict/alcoholic and present a unified front of love and support.
What Do We Provide?
- Initial consultation and assessment
- Pre-intervention meetings
- The intervention
- Placement at an appropriate treatment center
- Transportation and a companion to insure a safe trip to treatment
What Sets Us Apart?
- We work with an extensive worldwide network of treatment centers, interventionists, hospitals, therapists and addiction professionals.
- There are many different styles of interventions. Our services are tailored specifically for each individual so that they have the highest possible chance of success.
- We work with the identified person to empower them in making the best decision for their recovery.
- Our addiction experts take a clinical approach and will devise solutions as a team for any possible situation that may arise.
Our specialties include dual diagnosis, mental illness, crisis, GLBT and drug/alcohol interventions for both adolescents and adults, including professionals from all walks of life.