Individual counseling provides clients with private, one-on-one time to focus and expand on particularly salient and challenging topics. Our individual counselors guide clients in addressing both the overt and core issues of life-limiting conditions, providing the greatest potential for growth. We draw from many therapeutic modalities to create a customized, integrative experience for our clients.
We provide counseling services that integrate principle elements from:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing (SE)
- Differentiation of Self
- Existential and Humanistic Therapy
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapy
- 12 Steps
- Sound Therapy
- Spirituality, Energy, and Universal Principles
- Mindfulness and Meditation
Psychological evaluations, life coaching, and other forms of one-on-one counseling can be incorporated for those seeking additional services.