Outpatient ProgramCAST Recovery's view on treatment is that this is your life, and we are here to offer the broadest program to meet your ever-changing needs during your recovery. We aim to give you a choice and a voice in your recovery. We go beyond abstinence to make fundamental positive changes in the way you view yourself, your life, and your future, thus leading to a new and better lifestyle. Addiction is any repeated behavior, substance-related or not, in which a person feels compelled to persist, regardless of its negative impact on his/her life and the lives of others.
There's a wide range of approaches at CAST, ouroutpatient program treats a number of different addictions and conditions, including:
- Alcoholism & drug addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Sex addiction and/or unsafe sexual practices
- Compulsive behaviors such as eating, shopping, and shoplifting
CAST Outpatient offers a multidisciplinary approach. Treatment models for individual therapy include:
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Social Skills Training
- Attachment Theory
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Education
- Mindful Awareness
- Trauma, Stress, and the Biology of Addiction
- Brain-wise Therapy
- Psychopharmacology Assessment
- Psychological Testing and Assessment
These services are to support psychological, social, behavioral, emotional, and spiritual needs for individual patients. This integrated treatment helps individuals to become sober, contributing members of society as well maintaining long-term recovery
Why Outpatient Program?
Outpatient treatment provides a safe, trusting, and relaxed environment to establish a support system amongst peers. Outpatient programs treat a number of different addictions and conditions including: alcoholism, drug addiction, gambling addiction, sex addiction and unsafe sexual practices, eating disorders, and compulsive behaviors such as eating, shopping, and shoplifting. Outpatient services supports psychological, social, behavioral, emotional, and spiritual needs for patients. Many people feel isolated facing their problems alone, and it is comforting to hear others share similar difficulties. The climate of trust developed in outpatient group therapy encourages individuals to share and help one another.
Outpatient Program Benefits
- Help build a solid foundation in recovery
- Random Drug Testing
- Helps Individuals to become sober, contributing members of society as well maintaining long-term recovery
- Provides an opportunity to benefit both through active participation and through observation
- Work through personal issues in a supportive and confidential atmosphere.
- Enables people to explore issues in an interpersonal context, which more accurately reflects real life.
Other Outpatient Program Services