Interventions are performed when there is a crisis. CAST specializes in various types of interventions, including workplace, corporate, and family interventions. A professional interventionist caters the intervention to the needs of the identified person, offering a controlled, objective, and non-judgmental approach. Whether the identified person is a business associate, family member, or loved one, each intervention will be tailored specifically to allow the highest possible chance of success. An intervention can help overcome the denial and delusion of the addict/alcoholic, and present a unified front of love and support.
What Do We Provide?
- Initial consultation and assessment
- Pre-intervention meetings
- The intervention
- Arrangement and placement at the appropriate treatment center
- Transportation and a companion to insure a safe trip to treatment
What Sets Us Apart?
- We are an independent team of expert addiction professionals, interventionists, doctors and therapists who are not affiliated with any one center.
- We have an extensive worldwide network of treatment centers, interventionists, hospitals, therapists and addiction professionals.
- There are many different styles of interventions. Our services are tailored specifically for each individual so that they have the highest possible chance of success.
- We work with the identified person to empower them in making the best decision for their recovery.
- Our addiction experts take a clinical approach and will devise solutions as a team for any possible situation that may arise.
- Our specialties include adolescent, dual diagnosis, mental illness, crisis, GLBT, and drug/alcohol interventions.