YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT ADDICTION ALONE
CAST Recovery is more than a team of trained professionals that teach addiction coping skills. CAST Recovery is a family that, through its cumulative experience, offers individually crafted support. Cast Recovery provides a foundation for sober living, encouraging varied models of recovery for a wholeness of body, mind, and soul.
WHAT IS AN INTERVENTION
An Intervention is comprised of a group of family members and/or close friends who present their feelings, concerns and observations in a non-judgmental manner. An interventionist guides this gathering, in a controlled, and objective fashion. An intervention can help overcome the denial and delusion of the addict/alcoholic, and presents a unified front of support and love. The main goal of an intervention is to get the identified patient to say yes to the offer of treatment.
WHO NEEDS AN INTERVENTION
When someone needs help, the first step is an intervention. Through compassionate and honest dialogue, friends and family express their concerns for the wellbeing of the addict. The destructive behavior of the addict is addressed, avoiding accusation and judgment. The primary goal is to encourage the addict to seek professional help to make positive change. The secondary goal is to give the family a set of tools for reshaping the domestic dynamic, providing an enhanced space for giving all those affected a path towards recovery. Usually the hardest part of the recovery process is asking for help. If a loved one, a friend, a coworker, or a client suffers from addiction, reaching out will most likely be their last resort. When their path of destruction and chaos not only consumes their lives, but also the lives of those around them, it is time to consult an interventionist for assistance. (link to contact us)
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- Initial consultation and assessment
- Pre-intervention meetings
- The intervention
- Arrangement and placement at the appropriate treatment center
- Transportation and a companion to insure a safe trip to treatment
- We are an independent team of expert addiction professionals, interventionists, doctors and therapists who are not affiliated with any one center.
- We have an extensive worldwide network of treatment centers, interventionists, hospitals, therapists and addiction professionals.
- There are many different styles of interventions. Our services are tailored specifically for each individual that we deal with so that we have the highest possible chance of success with every case.
- We work with the alcoholic or addict to empower them in making the best decision for their recovery.
- Our addiction experts work from a clinical team approach and will devise solutions for any possible situation that may arise.
- Our specialties include adolescent, dual diagnosis, mental illness, crisis, GLBT, and drug/alcohol interventions.