Why Family Services?
Research has shown when addicted family members are supported by their friends and family; they have a greater chance of success in the recovery process. Studies show that recovery is stronger and more effective when loved ones also seek help and support for themselves. Friends and families need a program to learn about addiction and co-occurring disorders, so they can better understand what their loved one is going through.
Family Services Benefits
- A program designed exclusively for your family
- Learn about the disease of addiction and co-occurring disorders through intensive family workshops.
- Friends and family support group, where participants gain support through interaction with other families going through the same thing they are.
- Solution focused family therapyfocuses on what the family wants to achieve through therapy rather than on the problem(s) that made them seek help.
- Learn to set healthy boundaries.
- Families are taught how their behaviors and attitudes may have innocently enabled the loved one's addiction, and most importantly: what to do next.
Other Family Services