C West Transitional Living provides a place for recovering addicts, alcoholics, and those with co-occurring disorders to transition into a new way of life while living in a structured, safe, welcoming environment. Residents will learn tools and new coping mechanisms to help them build a strong foundation for their new lives in recovery.
C West Transitional Living is located in the heart of Santa Monica in a beautiful 1930s craftsman style house. We are a short drive from:
- Beverly Hills
- Schools: UCLA, Santa Monica College, Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount University
(Experienced CAST staff will help you get into the college of your choice!)
- Beautifully furnished rooms
- Wireless internet & cable television
- Transportation to appointments, groups, and 12-step meetings
- Walking distance to beach
- Largeprivate yard
- Ping-pong table
- Gym Memberships
- All meals and food are included
C West offers individualized recovery options for those who are clinically appropriate for structured independent living. All clients will have the opportunity of participating in the CAST outpatient program, which includes a variety of groups to enhance recovery from addiction and co-occurring disorders. Interested residents are also encouraged to participate in the paid internship program with Black Sheep Web Technologies.