Transitional/Sober living provides a safe place for individuals who are recovering from drug and alcohol addiction and psychological conditions. Residents benefit from living in a community that provides the support and life skills that are necessary to building a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Transitional living is ideal for someone who has completed a program in a residential facility or has recently relapsed and wants to integrate back into the environment while maintaining a support system around them. CAST transitional/sober living offers:
- Fully staffed residential living 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Random drug testing and toxicology screening
- Structured supportive living in a sober environment
- Programs to develop healthy life skills
- Integration into the recovery community
- Opportunities for making new friends and creating a support system
CAST’s transitional/sober living accommodations are intended to provide an alcohol and drug free housing environment to support the sobriety and recovery of their residents. Such accommodations are not treatment facilities and do not provide medical care or other treatment or recovery, detoxification or counseling services or programs.