Many CAST clients reside in our transitional living environment, the CAST Apartments. Residents may come from out of town for treatment at CAST or are local residents who recognize a need for extra support in their living environments.
The CAST Apartments provide a warm and supportive home for individuals to learn life skills, personal responsibility, and habits of long-term healthy living. Residents of the Apartments have the benefit of being part of a culture of wellness, surrounded by a community of people who share similar goals. With access to peers and support staff, residents are provided with a balance of structure, support, and freedom to help them live their lives to the fullest.
The four two-bedroom units are fully furnished and designed to accommodate the comfort and needs of our residents. In close proximity to Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, and West LA, the CAST Apartments are centrally located and close to many local activities and attractions. They are easily accessible to Downtown Los Angeles and Santa Monica.
The CAST Apartments feature:
- 24-hour trained house staff
- Tastefully designed and furnished rooms
- Large shared living spaces
- Wireless Internet and cable TV
- Full kitchens in each apartment
- Fully stocked kitchens with groceries provided
- Laundry facilities in each apartment
- Outdoor space
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Gym membership included
- Transportation to CAST’s Outpatient Office
- Easy access to local transportation services
- Close proximity to local attractions, services, and restaurants
Click images to view full gallery